Two people who suffered injuries after a propane explosion at a house in Davidson, NC on October 9 were airlifted to Wake Forest Burn Center. An update on their current condition has not been released.
The explosion occurred just after 12 p.m. at the house located the 11600 block of Mooresville Road. An investigation is ongoing.
The explosion attorneys at Pritzker Hageman have recovered multiple multi-million settlements for people injured in gas explosions including a $10 million settlement for a man severely burned in a propane explosion. If you or a loved one has been injured in an explosion and would like a free consultation with our experienced team, please call 1-888-377-8900, text 612-261-0856, or complete the form below.