Hi, my name is Fred Pritzker. I am an attorney who helps burn victims win lawsuits against corporate wrongdoers. We help our clients get the money they need to be financially secure and to give them hope that they will be able to move on with their lives.
With our experience and commitment to our clients, attorney Eric Hageman and I have helped clients win settlements over $10 million, including a recent $45 million recovery. You can contact us if you or a loved one has been burned and you need help. We are not paid unless you win.
Contact Attorneys Fred Pritzker and Eric Hageman
5 Things Our Lawyers Do to Win a Burn Lawsuit
When you hire our law firm after being burned, our job is to find out what happened and who is responsible. And then we take every measure to make sure you are fully and fairly compensated.
- We get to know our clients. Eric and I believe it is important to get to know our clients, to understand who they are and what they are going through. When I first met one of our clients, he was recovering from horrific burns. We saw how the burn injuries, including the loss of a leg and an arm, were affecting his and his wife’s lives. We listened as they talked about their lives before the explosion. The more we got to know them, the more they trusted us, making the communication even better. With the information we gained, we could better articulate what their lives were like and how it all changed. Because of this, we got them a huge settlement. This is the kind of personal connection we strive for with each of our clients. This is one of the things that sets us apart.
- We do our own investigation. We don’t rely on the official investigation because we dig deeper and have more sophisticated tools available to us in terms of engineering and scientific research. The result has been cases where we have figured out what happened before the governmental agency involved in the incident.
- We hire our own, world-class experts in the areas of cause and origin, material science, code compliance, metallurgy, and natural and propane gas. To work with these world-class experts, our lawyers need to understand the science.
- We learn the science needed to win a lawsuit. These cases are extremely complicated, and they are very much a function of scientific evidence and engineering. Our lawyers learn the science needed to find the cause and origin of the explosion or fire, to determine which companies are legally responsible, and to formulate winning legal arguments.
- We always work up a case for trial, and walk into settlement negotiations with confidence. One reason we are able to get multimillion-dollar settlements is because the attorneys on the other side know we are serious and competent in working up a case for trial. We are not just trying to settle quickly and get a fast buck, because our responsibility is to do the best job we can for our clients.
Why Sue a Company if You Were Burned in an Explosion or Fire?
No sane person would ever endure life-changing burns, no matter how much money is paid to them. My clients sue companies responsible for horrific burns because they need to pay bills, get necessary treatment, and be compensated for unimaginable pain and suffering.
Our clients also feel strongly about taking steps to make sure what happened to them does not happen to anyone else. A lawsuit for burn compensation can impact the future behavior of the company sued and others in the industry. In some cases, it can be the catalyst for better laws or more governmental oversight.
Every company that is legally responsible for your burn injuries should be held accountable.