A natural gas explosion at an apartment building in Lafayette, Ind. seriously injured a woman in her twenties on Monday. When firefighters arrived at Waterford Apartments at 50 Cadillac Court, one of the units was on fire. The occupant, Aleksandra Balac (24) was found outside with serious thermal burn injuries. Balac was taken to a local hospital where she was later transported to a hospital in Indianapolis. Fire officials suspect natural gas caused the explosion.
Our explosion burn lawyers at Pritzker Hageman represent burn survivors and their families in gas explosion lawsuits nationwide. Gas explosions cause devastating injuries. If you or someone you love was injured in a gas explosion, you should contact an experienced lawyer right away. For a free consultation with our legal team, please call 1-888-377-8900, text 612-261-0856, or fill out the form below.