An Iowa man died in the hospital after suffering burn injuries from a house explosion last month. Daniel Miller (39) of Preston, IA was alone in his home on the 3900 block of Highway 64 at the time of the explosion. Miller was able to exit the house when a passing truck called 911 for him. First responders took him to the University of Iowa Hospital. Miller sustained second- and third-degree burns on about 95% of his body. Officials suspect that a natural gas leak caused the house explosion.
Award-Winning Fire and Explosion Lawyers
Our award-winning fire and explosion lawyers represent victims and families who have been injured in house explosions nationwide. We have won hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients. Recently, we obtained a significant recovery for the family of a woman who died in a gas explosion. When a death is involved, your family may be able to sue for the wrongful death of your loved one. For a free legal consultation, fill out the form below, call 1-888-377-8900, or text 612-261-0856.