Edward Hahn died from serious burns in an explosion in a Mapleton, MN house that occurred when he turned on the clothes dryer at around 2:30 p.m. on April 7.

Hahn, who suffered burns to 50 percent of his body, was able to drive himself to the fire station. From there he was airlifted to a Twin Cities hospital for treatment of his injuries. He died on Tuesday, April 28th following a cardiac arrest the morning after a skin graft procedure.

Mapleton is located about 18 miles south of Mankato. First responders arrived at the home where Hahn had been staying with a friend, located 10339 568th Ave., to find minor damage.

An investigation of the source of the explosion is underway. A natural gas leak is the suspected source.

“With home appliances, faulty manufacturing or improper installation can create a leak that will lead to an explosion,” said Explosion Attorney Eric Hageman, whose law firm Pritzker Hageman represents people who have been injured in explosions.  To request a free consultation with our experienced team please call 1-888-377-8900, text  612-261-0856 or, complete the form below.

explosion lawyer- Medical helicopter