A mobile home explosion killed one woman in Amherst Township, Ohio, Wednesday afternoon. After receiving a 911 call about a mobile home explosion at Westwood Estates, the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office dispatched first responders to the scene. They arrived to find 53-year-old Rebecca Squires with severe burn injuries. Squires was transported to MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, where she later died.
The investigation is ongoing, but officials found preliminary evidence of a natural gas leak. The Fire Chief says faulty supply lines in the area may have caused the mobile home explosion.
About our Gas Explosion Lawyers
For the past 40 years, our gas explosion lawyers have been representing burn survivors and families who lost a loved one. We have won hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients, many of whom were injured or killed by the negligence of gas companies. If you would like to talk to a lawyer about your family’s case, please fill out the form below, call 1-888-377-8900, or text 612-261-08565.