Two Injured in Logan County House Fire Caused by Natural Gas

Two people were injured in a Logan County house fire caused by a natural gas explosion on Monday evening. The West Virginia State Fire Marshal says the explosion was related to a natural gas issue. Fire officials arrived at the scene in the Davin area off Route 10 to find the house destroyed. A man and a woman were inside the house at the time of the incident. Both sustained serious burn injuries and were taken to Cabell Huntington Burn Center where they are in stable condition. A firefighter was hospitalized and released for minor burn injuries and heat exhaustion.

Our team of fire and explosion lawyers at Pritzker Hageman has been representing burn survivors and their families for the past 40 years. If you or a loved one was burned in a house explosion, one of the first steps you should take is to talk to an experienced attorney. For a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our lawyers, please call 1-888-377-8900, text 612-261-0856, or fill out the form below.