A propane leak is the suspected source of a house explosion in Charles Town, WV yesterday that injured two people. Owners of the home in the Cloverdale neighborhood had been experiencing problems with their propane heating system and called an HVAC company to assess the problem. Technicians arrived Monday and opened all of the windows before the began work. The 911 call about the explosion came in around 12:45 p.m. on November 11.

When firefighters arrived the house was completely engulfed in flames. Despite the intense heat they were able to rescue the two workers and a dog who was inside the home at the time of the blast.

One of the workers was airlifted to Wahington, DC MedStar. The other was transported by ambulance to an area hospital.

The explosion lawyers at Pritzker Hageman represent clients nationwide. For a free consultation,  contact our experienced Explosion Team by calling 1 (888) 377-8900 (toll-free), sending a text to 612-261-0856 or completing the form below.

Medical helicopter