One person suffered burns and was transported to the hospital after a house explosion in Zumbro Falls involving a water heater yesterday. The blast, which occurred just before 3:00 p.m., severely damaged the home located at 56501 U.S. Hwy. 63 . The water heater was located in the basement, when it exploded it blew a hole on the east side of the home that could be seen from the highway, according to the Rochester Post Bulletin.

An investigation of the explosion is underway. Explosion Attorney Eric Hageman, whose law firm Pritzker Hageman represents people who have been injured in explosions, said faulty manufacturing or improper installation can create a gas leak that will lead to an explosion.

To request a free consultation with our experienced team please call 1-888-377-8900, text  612-261-0856 or, complete the form below.

Explosion lawyer- Call 911 on the side of a fire truck